Okay, in this article, I will discuss about how to deploying XNA game into Xbox 360 console >:)
As you develop your Xbox 360 games, it is convenient to deploy your executable to your gaming console for testing purposes.
We will begin these steps:
1. You MUST have an original Xbox 360 with a hard drive for your Xbox 360 console to be able to develop XNA games.
2. You MUST have XNA Creator Club Premium Membership Or Trial Membership.
3. Create Windows Live Email, firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com, either no problem
4. The real first step, connect your Xbox 360 console into Xbox LIVE.
5. And then in your Xbox 360 Menu, open Windows Marketplace, and create your Xbox LIVE profile, do not forget to use your Live email.
6. Yep, you now have a Xbox Live Profile ID.
8. Now we will begin steps to connect your PC (that you using for developing XNA games) and your Xbox 360 console.
9. To connecting between PC and Xbox 360, simply using a regular LAN Card.
10. In the Xbox 360, From the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox, select Games Library, launched XNA Game Studio Connect to generate a key connection.
11. In the PC, From the Start menu, select Programs, select XNA Game Studio 3.1, and launch the XNA Game Studio Device Center, and Click Add Device … and then type previous connection key … ok … your PC is now connected with Xbox 360.
12. XNA Game Studio Device Center on the Windows-based computers will display “Successfully connected to the Xbox 360 console.” XNA Game Studio Connect on the Xbox 360 console will display “Waiting for computer connection,” followed by the name you have chosen for your Xbox 360 console in the XNA Game Studio Device Center.
13. Time to deploying :)
14. Simply choose the option deploy in your Visual Studio … remember … your XNA Project must be Xbox Game type, not Windows Game.
15. While you are in XNA Game Studio Connect or playing an XNA Game Studio game, you need to be connected to Xbox LIVE.
16. End :P
for more detailed resources: